It’s here! Registration is Now Open for the Certified OASIS-D Quality Specialist (COQS) Online Preparation Course and Exam
The 8-week online course begins February 25 – Register early to save!
Certifying OASIS proficiency is even more critical now that we have OASIS-D and with PDGM less than a year away! Developed by industry leading OASIS experts, the extremely popular COQS complete program includes:
- A comprehensive, effective, engaging, convenient and affordable 8-week online preparation course and practice exam.
- A 100-question proctored certification exam (or 80-question recertification exam) which can be taken online from the convenience of home or office. Certification demonstrates to employers and colleagues that an individual possesses the ability to accurately interpret assessment data and complete the CMS OASIS Item set in a compliant fashion.
- A printed copy of Fazzi’s OASIS-D Field Guide to Data Collection – hot off of the press.
Why is the COQS so Valuable?
- Clinicians and other OASIS experts can obtain OASIS certification completely online with our online certification course and examination.
- COQS certificants receive free annual competency testing, frequent webinars and “Ask Anita” sessions.
- The COQS course and exam are unique in our industry to include concepts from The OASIS Walk® in certification, teaching and testing clinicians on the use of OASIS as an effective care planning tool in the home.
- Clinicians with other OASIS certifications may take the COQS recertification exam at a discounted price.
- Led by OASIS expert, instructor, enthusiast, devotee, coach and mentor, Anita Werner, the quality of the course instruction and materials is outstanding.
Certified OASIS Quality Specialist Bundle: includes online preparation course, online exam and OASIS-D Field Guide – $449 per seat through February 14th (Regular Price $549)
If enrolling 10 or more clinicians, contact us for bulk pricing.