We’re pleased to introduce Fazzi’s PDGM Financial Impact Report that gives you a comprehensive analysis of the projected impact of the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) on your agency. You’ll get the detail you need to understand what’s driving the projected change in your reimbursement and to create your PDGM Readiness plan.
Fazzi’s PDGM Financial Impact Report provides detailed illustrations of your data – comparing the current Home Health Prospective Payment System (HHPPS) and the proposed PDGM model – with the following data points:
- Total and average payment per episode with state and national benchmarks.
- Number of episodes and 30-day periods with state and national benchmarks.
- Percentage of LUPA episodes with state and national benchmarks.
- Top primary diagnoses.
- Top primary diagnoses not fitting into a PDGM clinical group.
- Distribution of payments.
- Impact by:
- Admission source
- Episode timing
- Clinical group
- Clinical group and functional level combined
- HIPPS code
And! You’ll have the opportunity to speak with a Fazzi expert about your data. You can purchase a report for each of your CCNs (CMS Provider ID).
The pricing is as follows: