Fact: OASIS accuracy is mission-critical with its impact on patient care, publicly reported outcomes, Star ratings, value-based purchasing (VBP) measures and reimbursement.
Fact: OASIS-D changes effective January 1, 2019 will be extensive and could negatively impact accuracy, productivity and risk adjustment.
Fact: OASIS accuracy will become even more important with the Patient Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) payment reform signed into law by the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2018 and slated for 2020.
Fazzi has you covered with two excellent readiness choices:
Option 1: The Fazzi Learning Center
With a subscription to the Fazzi Learning Center, you can train everyone in your agency on OASIS and get our OASIS-D Readiness Package included.
The Fazzi Learning Center is our industry’s gold standard of OASIS education. It includes the OASIS Walk®, the OASIS Tool Kit, customized learning plans for every level, proficiency testing, reporting that shows clinicians’ competency by impact on outcomes, financials, VBP measures, and much more. With our OASIS package clinicians can earn up to 19 contact hours*.
Our OASIS-D Readiness Package is included in the Fazzi Learning Center! Customers receive:
- Three-part OASIS-D Readiness Webinar Series, “OASIS-D Crosswalk: Out With the Old, In With the New”
- Part 1: OASIS-D the Basics.
- Part 2: Assessing Self-Care Abilities and Reporting of Falls.
- Part 3: Assessing Mobility and In Depth Instruction in the New OASIS-D Mobility Items.
- Crosswalk Companion Tip Sheet for use in the office and the field
- OASIS-D Proficiency Test in December
Option 2: OASIS-D Readiness Webinar Series
If your clinicians are already proficient in OASIS and you just want the Three-Part Webinar Series, you can purchase that series separately.
*Fazzi is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.