Find out the answer to this question and more in our free 30-minute webinar session.
Thursday, Jun 27, 2019 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM EDT
We recently announced our new offering of the 8-week online Board Certified Home Health Coder (BCHH-C) certification program and the reception has been fantastic. Many of you have already signed up for the program and others have sent us some great questions, including:
- Why is the BCHH-C Coding credential so important and valuable?
- How does the 8-week training program work?
- Who qualifies to take the program?
- How does this certification differ from other similar programs?
- How will this course prepare me or PDGM?
Find out the answers to these question and more in a complimentary 30-minute webinar on June 27th from 1:00-1:30PM EDT.
Why is the BCHH-C so Valuable?
- Coders can obtain BCHH-C coding certification completely online with our online certification course and examination.
- BCHH-C certificants receive free annual competency testing, frequent coding udpates webinars and “Ask The Expert” sessions.
- The BCHH-C course and exam are unique in our industry to include not just ICD-10-CM concepts but also test and train in those areas of OASIS (25%) required to become an expert coder. In fact, some employers require no additional OASIS certification when holding the BCHH-C credential.
- Coders with other coding certifications may take the 75-question BCHH-C recertification exam.
- Led by a team of coding experts, the quality of the course instruction and materials is outstanding.
Need to start from the beginning? Purchase Fazzi’s Total Coding Bundle
For coders not familiar with the ICD-10-CM code set we recommend purchasing our Total Coder Bundle. In addition to the certification program, you’ll receive access to our 20+ hour complete ICD-10 training program. This is a self-paced course that covers the conventions and general coding guidelines, a review of how to use the coding manual, and a chapter-by-chapter review of the ICD-10-CM code set.
For Coders new to ICD-10: 20 hour ICD-10 complete program, 8-week targeted certification course, BCHH-C exam, OASIS-D Field Guide. Early bird pricing $749 (Reg $849) ends July 3.