Fully Explore the BENEFITS of Supervisionplus® and ManagementPlus in this webinar recording
In case you missed it, here is the recording of our informational webinar on the very popular SupervisionPlus® online training that begins January 22 and the new ManagementPlus online training that begins March 26.
These training programs are for everyone; from new supervisors to experienced leaders. Additionally, ManagementPlus is also excellent for anyone wanting to improve their skills in professional communication, providing feedback, conflict management and more.
This complete program gives managers the skills they need to successfully supervise and manage their staff for increased staff engagement. Those who complete both programs will be invited to attend our Home Health and Hospice Executive Quarterly Forum, which includes free quarterly webinars on key supervisory and management trends.
This 8-week program begins January 22, 2018.
SupervisionPlus® is the single most comprehensive and complete supervisory training program available today. Created by Dr. Robert Fazzi, the program has been attended by over 20,000 supervisors and managers in home care, hospice and other home and community based organizations as well as those in other industries.
The SupervisionPlus® training is a practical, how-to-do-it training. Attendees will learn about the Functional Management Model, a state-of-the-art supervisory model featured in this training. Each attendee will leave the training having learned the fundamentals of supervision plus highly practical knowledge and skills needed to:
- Assess the competency and functional level of each of their employees.
- Increase motivation and commitment of employees.
- Target improvement strategies for any employee who needs it.
- Deal with their most challenging employees.
- Effectively delegate responsibilities and more importantly hold their staff accountable.
- Increase employee retention and engagement.
SupervisionPlus® is a training that will help build the skill, competence and confidence of those attending the program. They will leave this session excited and ready to use what they learned to improve their support and management of their employees and team.
This 8-week program begins March 26, 2018.
When new managers are appointed, employers often evaluate their technical skills or industry-related experience when determining their qualifications for the job. However, managers need other valuable skills to effectively lead teams, and fundamental interpersonal skills are on top of that list.
In our new ManagementPlus training series, we expand on our SupervisionPlus® course and review the important interpersonal skills needed to be a successful manager. Topics addressed include:
- Problem solving and decision making
- Running a successful meeting
- Resolving conflict
- Successful communication and listening
- Giving effective feedback
- Delegating successfully
This is a highly interactive and engaging program that includes practice scenarios and real-life best practice tips from successful managers in the home health and hospice industry. If you have recently been promoted to a supervisory or management position, or want to learn how to become a more effective manager, this course will help you master the basics of business by learning the language of management.
- Complete Program: SupervisionPlus and ManagementPlus Package: $399 if you enroll by January 16 or $499 thereafter
- Supervision Plus only: $199 if you enroll by January 16 or $299 thereafter
- Management Plus only: $199 if you enroll by March 2 or $299 thereafter regular