On July 12th we announced that we have been acquired by Mediware, a leading supplier of software solutions for health care and human services providers and payers.
We are very excited about this new milestone! By joining the Mediware family of companies, we will have access to new resources that will enable us to continue to build on our current services and deliver an even more advanced and streamlined suite of offerings to all home health and hospice providers.
Here are some FAQs about our exciting news…
What Does This Mean for Fazzi’s Customers?
- For our customers, this very simply means “more and better.” Fazzi will continue to offer our entire suite of coding and billing, education, consulting, compliance, and patient and family satisfaction services – with future enhancements fueled by Mediware’s investment in us – and in the mission of advancing home and community-based patient care.
- In the short run, you will see no changes to the services or superior customer support you are accustomed to receiving, and you will continue to work with your familiar Fazzi team. Over time, you can anticipate expanded functionality and service enhancements, providing more ways to help you run your agency and serve your patients.
Why Did Mediware Purchase Fazzi?
- Mediware is creating a unique alignment between two highly respected health care industry leaders — one in innovative software, the other in professional services, consultation, education, and research. Together, Mediware and Fazzi will enhance our mutual commitment to driving positive change in post-acute health care — increasing efficiency, improving patient care, and cultivating a highly trained workforce of home health and hospice professionals.
- Mediware understands the importance of home and community-based care and the growth opportunities driven by our aging population and the need for higher quality, lower cost care. Their strategic commitment to this market led them to Fazzi Associates because of the depth of our expertise and the breadth of our services for home health and hospice.
- Together, Mediware and Fazzi Associates will expand the ways we can help home health and hospice customers be successful.
Who is Mediware? What do they do?
- Mediware is a highly respected, well-established company with a record of success spanning more than 30 years.
- Mediware serves 10,000 customer organizations that provide care and services to more than 4,000,000 people.
- As a leading supplier of software solutions for health care and human services, Mediware works with providers and payers of many types, including home health and hospice agencies.
- Mediware solutions enable customers to focus on care delivery by simplifying workflows for clinical teams and reducing redundancies in back-office processes.
- Mediware also brings extensive applied analytics experience and a commitment to innovation that we will be tapping into as we work to expand our resources and improve the user experience of all Fazzi Associates customers.
- Together, Mediware and Fazzi Associates will be better positioned to respond to the new realities facing home health agencies and hospices.
Will Fazzi’s Name Change?
- Mediware plans to maintain Fazzi Associates’ respected name and brand.
What Will Happen with Fazzi’s Leadership Team?
- Fazzi Associates’ current leadership team will continue to lead the company under the direction of Tim Ashe as President.
- Dr. Bob Fazzi will serve in a strategic advisory role with Mediware, consulting on industry relations, home health advocacy, growth opportunities, and innovation, including serving as a leader on high level national initiatives in which he is presently involved.
If you have further questions, please submit them here, e-mail email@example.com or ask a Fazzi team member. Thank you!