The 8 week online course begins February 26 – Register early to save!
The COQS webinar recording is now available. As a reminder, the early bird pricing of $449 for the COQS preparation course and exam package ends on February 12. Agencies that register 10 or more people for this package are eligible for a further discount of $375 per seat.
Developed by industry leading OASIS experts, the COQS complete program includes:
- A comprehensive, effective, engaging, convenient and affordable 8-week online preparation course and practice exam.
- A 100-question proctored certification exam (or 80-question recertification exam) which can be taken online from the convenience of home or office. Certification demonstrates to employers and colleagues that an individual possesses the ability to accurately interpret assessment data and complete the CMS OASIS Item set in a compliant fashion.
Why is the COQS so Valuable?
- Clinicians and other OASIS experts can obtain OASIS certification completely online with our online certification course and examination.
- COQS certificants receive free annual competency testing, frequent webinars and “Ask Anita” sessions.
- The COQS course and exam are unique in our industry to include concepts from The OASIS Walk® in certification, teaching and testing clinicians on the use of OASIS as an effective care planning tool in the home.
- Clinicians with other OASIS certifications may take the COQS recertification exam at a discounted price.
- Led by OASIS expert, instructor, enthusiast, devotee, coach and mentor, Anita Werner, the quality of the course instruction and materials is outstanding.
Pricing – Register Early to Save!
Certified OASIS Quality Specialist Bundle: includes online preparation course, online test and OASIS Field Guide – $449 per seat through February 12th (Regular Price $549) Agencies that register 10 or more people for this package are eligible for a further discount of $375 per seat.