Case management certification is not new to health care. The Commission for Case Manager Certification (CCMC) has certified nearly 60,000 case managers since 1992. BUT data from their 2014 Role & Function study of over 8,000 certified case managers shows that home health and hospice is not included:
- 28.8% health insurance
- 22.8% hospitals
- 11.6% workers comp
- 7.3% independent case management
The CHHCM and CHCM are the only Case Management credentials specifically and entirely designed for Home Health and Hospice. Learn all about the preparation course and the credentials, including the extra, value added benefits provided to those who achieve these credentials.
In this webinar session you will learn:
- Why are these credentials important?
- Why do the new CoPs and expanding Hospice Item Set make them even more important?
- What’s in the preparation course?
- What does the exam cover?