The next preparation course for our industry’s only case management certifications, the Certified Home Health Case Manager (CHHCM) and the Certified Hospice Case Manager (CHCM), begins September 17.
- Early bird pricing for the course and exam package is $399 for one exam through September 11.
- Agencies that register 10 or more people for this package are eligible for a further discount of $375 per seat.
Why are these credentials so valuable:
The new Home Health Conditions of Participation (CoPs), the upcoming Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) payment reform, the expanding Hospice Item Set (HIS) and increased scrutiny of hospice require new levels of expertise. Today, case managers must master goal directed, patient centered care planning; clinical best practices; interdisciplinary team management; time management; documentation and more – all while putting the patient first and, yes, loving the job!
About the CHHCM and CHCM:
- These credentials can be achieved by taking the CHHCM and/or CHCM examination online through the Fazzi Learning Center.
- An eight-week online preparation course for these examinations begins September 17.
- With the bundle package, participants may choose the Home Health Track or the Hospice Track or they may do both. They may also choose to take the CHHCM exam or the CHCM exam or pay a small upgrade fee to do both.
- Certificate holders get a wealth of free resources. You’ll enter a collaborative community of case management professionals and receive ongoing complimentary best practice webinars and other resources.
- Participants will be inspired by course instructor Cindy Campbell’s expertise, energy and zeal for case management (even those who may fear that outstanding case management is becoming a “lost art”).