It’s that time of year! Home health agencies across the country are invited to participate in Fazzi’s National OASIS Testing Project. The National Testing Project is a major effort initiated by Fazzi to measure OASIS competence across the nation. Last year we had over 200 agencies participate, and the results were eye opening. This year’s test begins March 13th.
As a participating agency, you will receive:
- Detailed results for your agency as a whole and for each clinician.
- Results segmented by M-items that impact quality, reimbursement, Star Ratings, Value-Based Purchasing measures and by major OASIS segment.
- Benchmark data comparing your agency to national results and to your own state results.
- Free participation in a national webinar to review the results and provide insights and best practice training tips.
- Free 30-minute consultation call to review your scores and provide recommendations for improvement.
The cost to participate is only $30 per tester.
Plus Two Exciting Additions – New This Year!
We all know how important OASIS is. Because the accuracy of OASIS assessments directly impacts patient outcomes, Star ratings, reimbursement, and Value-Based Purchasing measures, achieving OASIS Excellence is critical to the very viability and success of your agency. Read full article, Announcing our Second Annual National OASIS Testing Project – This Year with Two Exciting Additions!