BestWorks Financial, Clinical, and Operational Benchmarks
On demand reports can be accessed by the Subscriber Login link to the BestWorks database.
Gain Priceless Insights. Subscribers receive helpful benchmark reports, private consultation sessions and access to the BestWorks database - all providing excellent perspectives on their agency's performance.
Home Health Compare
Fazzi Associates’ provides Home Health Compare Improvement Charts for each Bestworks member. For agencies interested in reaching the top 20% or better, this report is your first step toward quality improvement.
You will know exactly what to measure and how you compare.
BestWorks members compare results, analyze practices, and learn effective improvement strategies from a national leader in consulting, benchmarking, and best practice research.
Achieve Best Practice Status
BestWorks relies onbenchmark results, national research projects, industry experts and ongoing studies to provide the most current and effective best practice strategies to help agencies reach best practice status in financial, clinical, and operational results.
BestWorks service supports each agency with:
- Consultation: Dedicated one-on-one session with the Fazzi Associates consultant to analyze the report findings and identify strategies leading to best practice status.
- Benchmark Reports: A focused report that compares each agency’s operational, financial, and clinical performance against national norms and best practice agencies.
- Best Practice Trainings: Private and complimentary trainings focused on key areas of the home health agency: profit, quality, service and growth.
- Outcome Monitor: Individualized quarterly report focused on OASIS and publicly reported measures. The Outcome Monitor is intended to identify strengths and weaknesses in reaching best practice status in a P4P environment.
- On Demand Reporting: This is a password-protected database where BestWorks members can access industry benchmarks and run in-depth analyses to determine the effect of specific practices on quality and financial results.
For more information on the BestWorks service email: